THIS AGREEMENT DESCRIBES YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
EARNINGS CLAIMS DISCLOSURE (DISCLAIMER):
NONE OF ISTREETWIRE.COM, ITS OWNERS (EXPRESSLY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ISTREETWIRE.COM), OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND AGENTS ALL COLLECTIVELY HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS ISTREETWIRE.COM ARE FINANCIAL ADVISERS AND NOTHING CONTAINED HEREIN IS INTENDED TO BE OR TO BE CONSTRUED AS FINANCIAL ADVICE. “ISTREETWIRE.COM IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICE, IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISER, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE PERSONALIZED FINANCIAL ADVICE OR ACT AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. ISTREETWIRE.COM EXIST FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NONE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE WEBSITE IS INTENDED AS INVESTMENT, TAX, ACCOUNTING OR LEGAL ADVICE, AS AN OFFER OR SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY OR SELL, OR AS AN ENDORSEMENT, RECOMMENDATION OR SPONSORSHIP OF ANY COMPANY, SECURITY, OR FUND. THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PURPOSES OF TRANSACTING SECURITIES OR OTHER INVESTMENTS. YOU HEREBY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ISTREETWIRE.COM DO NOT OFFER OR PROVIDE TAX, LEGAL OR INVESTMENT ADVICE AND THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSULTING TAX, LEGAL, OR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS BEFORE ACTING ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN.”THIS REPORT IS NOT INTENDED AS A PROMOTION OF ANY PARTICULAR PRODUCTS OR INVESTMENTS AND NEITHER THE ISTREETWIRE.COM NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES, IN ANY WAY RECOMMENDS OR ENDORSES ANY COMPANY, PRODUCT, INVESTMENT OR OPPORTUNITY WHICH MAY BE DISCUSSED HEREIN. THE EDUCATION AND INFORMATION PRESENTED HEREIN IS INTENDED FOR A GENERAL AUDIENCE AND DOES NOT PURPORT TO BE, NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSTRUED AS, SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO DISCUSS ANY OPPORTUNITIES WITH YOUR ATTORNEY, ACCOUNTANT, FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL OR OTHER ADVISOR. YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE ISTREETWIRE.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. THE ISTREETWIRE.COM DOES NOT PROMISE OR GUARANTEE ANY INCOME OR PARTICULAR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. THE ISTREETWIRE.COM ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. THE ISTREETWIRE.COM MAY DERIVE FEES OR OTHER COMPENSATION AS A RESULT OF PURCHASES FROM SERVICE PROVIDERS OR VENDORS REFERENCED IN THIS MATERIAL. THE ISTREETWIRE.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE ISTREETWIRE.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE ELEVATION GROUP TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO ISTREETWIRE.COM FOR THE INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE ISTREETWIRE.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT. ISTREETWIRE.COM, A SPOKESPERSON OF THE ISTREETWIRE.COM, COMMUNICATES CONTENT AND EDITORIALS ON THIS SITE. STATEMENTS REGARDING HIS, OR OTHER CONTRIBUTORS’ “COMMITMENT” TO SHARE THEIR PERSONAL INVESTING STRATEGIES SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED OR INTERPRETED TO REQUIRE THE DISCLOSURE OF INVESTMENTS AND STRATEGIES THAT ARE PERSONAL IN NATURE, PART OF THEIR ESTATE OR TAX PLANNING OR IMMATERIAL TO THE SCOPE AND NATURE OF THE ISTREETWIRE.COM EDUCATIONAL PHILOSOPHY. EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND IT’S POTENTIAL. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES. WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS AS A “GET RICH SCHEME.” ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS. MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE. ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE’S, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
ISTREETWIRE.COM is NOT a registered investment adviser nor a broker/dealer with either the U. S. Securities & Exchange Commission or any state securities regulatory authority. Users of this website are advised that all information presented on this website is solely for informational purposes, is not intended to be used as a personalized investment recommendation, and is not attuned to any specific portfolio or to any user’s particular investment needs or objectives. Past performance is NOT indicative of future results. Furthermore, such information is not to be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor is it to be construed as a recommendation to buy, hold or sell (short or otherwise) any security. All users of ISTREETWIRE.COM must determine for themselves what specific investments to make or not make and are urged to consult with their own independent financial advisors with respect to any investment decision. The reader bears responsibility for his/her own investment research and decisions, should seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment, and investigate and fully understand any and all risks before investing. All opinions, analyses and information included on ISTREETWIRE.COM are based on sources believed to be reliable and written in good faith, but should be independently verified, and no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, is made, including but not limited to any representation or warranty concerning accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or appropriateness. In addition, we undertake no responsibility to notify such opinions, analyses or information or to keep such opinions, analyses or information current. Also be aware that owners, employees and writers of and for ISTREETWIRE.COM may have long or short positions in securities that may be discussed on this website or newsletter. Past results are not indicative of future profits. This table is accurate, though not every trade is represented. Profits and losses reported are actual figures from a portfolio ISTREETWIRE.COM manages.
1. Terms and Conditions of Service (TCS)
2. Our Service
3. Use of Service – Limited License
4. Range of Service
5. Electronic Communications
6. Limitation on Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties
7. Additional Disclaimer and Disclosure
8. Your Account
9. Automatic Renewal
10. Advertisers and Third-Party Content
11. Linking Policy
12. User Code of Conduct
13. User Submissions
14. Copyright Infringement and DMCA
15. Termination and Cancellation
16. Miscellaneous Provisions
18. Dispute Resolution
2. Our Service: Through The Street Financial Network, we provide users:
– Free content (articles, reports, commentary, analysis, newsletter issues) that is written or provided by our staff, independent contractors, and third-party publishers that allow us to republish their content (the “Free Service” or “Free Services”); and
– Paid content (articles, reports, commentary, analysis, newsletter issues) that is written by our staff and/or independent contractors paid for by you through a subscription (the “Paid Service” or “Paid Services”).
The Paid Services and the Free Services are collectively referred to herein as the “Service,” which also includes any medium through which content is delivered by Street, including without limitation any Street web site.
3. Use of Service – Limited License: The Service is proprietary to Street and, with the exception of User Submissions and Outside Content as defined below; all content provided through the Service is copyrighted by Street. Conditioned upon your compliance with the TCS, you may view the Service, and also print ONE copy of any content from the Service, solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Unless you have written authorization to do so from Street, you may NOT make commercial use of the Service and may NOT reprint, republish or distribute content available through the Service in any manner, except through a Street tool, such as an “Email” function or “Forward to Friend” function on a Street site. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, such copying as printing copies of Street content and distributing them, downloading any content from the Service, posting any content from the Service online to the Internet or any intranet, or cutting and pasting any portion of the Service and forwarding copied content by email. To receive certain Free Services and Paid Services, you must register. Your license to access these Services is additionally conditioned upon your registration and your payment of any applicable subscription fees. If you register, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the appropriate registration form, and (b) to maintain and update your information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. If you are unfamiliar with how to maintain and update your information you may inquire with our Customer Service department through our Contact Us web page or via email at email@example.com. As part of the registration process, you may also be asked to select a unique username and password. We may refuse to grant you a particular username for any reason, at our sole discretion, including that such a username may impersonate someone else, be vulgar or offensive, cause confusion, or violate the rights of any third party. You agree to take all reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password, not to share it with anyone else, and to notify us immediately at the contact information provided above if you become aware that your username and password have been compromised in any way, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your user name or password. You agree to pay for and be responsible for all activities and purchases conducted through your account.
4. Range of Service: Street is a publisher of financial news and opinions and NOT a securities broker/dealer or an investment advisor. You acknowledge that the Service provides general opinions and analysis of stocks, other investment securities, and markets, but does not provide personalized investment advice. You acknowledge that the Service is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation that any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. You further agree not to contact Street by any means to attempt to seek personalized investment advice. Street and its employees and agents will not advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular security, portfolio of investments, securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. While the Service is based on sources believed to be reliable, we cannot and do not guarantee the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information, the suitability or profitability of any particular investment, or the potential value of any investment or informational source. All information should be independently verified. The opinions provided by the Service should not be relied upon for purposes of transacting securities or other investments. You are responsible for your own investment research and decisions, and may wish to consider seeking the advice of a qualified securities professional before making any investment. Moreover, although we may make references in news or marketing materials to prior articles, reports, commentary, analysis, newsletter issues or opinions, we disclaim any obligation, implied or otherwise, to update previously published information, in whole or part. Markets change, and previously published information and data may not be current and should not be relied upon. To the extent the Service may involve a model portfolio or an actual “real-money” portfolio of investments upon which reporting is based, such portfolio of investments is chosen by the author in accordance with their stated investment opinion(s). Actual performance results may differ from results reported for the portfolio for many reasons, including, without limitation:
– Model portfolio performance results may not reflect trading commissions;
– Model portfolio performance results do not account for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity, that may affect results;
– The investments chosen for any model portfolio may be volatile, and the amount of time that it takes for trades to be accomplished may result in a substantial variance in price; and
– The prices of investments in any model portfolio may change over time, including without limitation between the time they were first included in the model portfolio and the time that any particular user begins subscribing to the Service.
Certain independent contractors associated with Street may manage money professionally outside of their role with Street. Street does not specifically recommend or endorse their investment ideas or recommendations.
5. Electronic Communications: Visiting Street or sending emails to Street constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
6. Limitation on Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties: Street strives to provide timely news and informed and expert analysis. However, the Service is provided “as is.” We disclaim all warranties, express and implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and of fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Service. We neither warrant nor represent that the services or information available through this Site will enable you to achieve any particular result or outcome, legal, economic, educational, or otherwise. You agree that Street, its member owners, directors, employees, contract employees, independent contractors, outside contributors, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertisers, and agents (together, the “Street Parties”) will not be liable for any loss or damage allegedly caused by your reliance on information obtained in any of our publications. You are solely responsible for your own investment decisions. Before selling or buying any stock or other investment, you should consult with a qualified broker or other financial professional to verify pricing information. The Street Parties likewise disclaim any and all liability to you arising out of interruption or damage to your computer system or software as the result of accessing or otherwise using the Service. The Street Parties will not be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, or special damages of any kind, including lost revenues, lost profits, or loss of data arising out of your use of this Service. In the event that any of the foregoing limitations and disclaimers is ineffective, you agree that our maximum liability to you shall be the total of the fees that you have paid to us in connection with your access to the Service(s). The remedies available to you against the Street Parties under this agreement are exclusive. You agree to waive any and all rights against the Street Parties and to hold the Street Parties harmless in connection with any claims relating to any action taken by the Street Parties as part of an investigation of a suspected violation of the TCS, or as a result of a violation of the TCS, including but not limited to the suspension or termination of your membership account.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. STREET AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME. STREET AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. STREET AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
7. Additional Disclaimer and Disclosure: Website content is for informational purposes. Communications contained herein shall not constitute offers to solicit, sell, offer or purchase securities, futures, options, currencies (spot or otherwise) or any other instruments of a financial nature. Not suitable for all investors. Trade involves risk, and may result in financial loss. Under no circumstances does Street guarantee results of any kind, beneficial, detrimental or otherwise. Recommendations and/or issues are neither endorsed nor guaranteed by Street. All content displayed is strictly of informational nature, and is not suggested or intended to replace skilled research, advice or guidance from licensed investors or otherwise. Not responsible for broker errors. This is not investment advice. Content reserved for informative purposes only. This is not an offer to buy or sell stock. Any investment questions should be directed to qualified, licensed, professional financial experts from both private and governmental sources.
Government-Mandated Risk Disclosure Disclaimer: U.S. Government Required Disclaimer – Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Options, Forex and Futures trading involve potential for both major and minor rewards and/or risks. Those willing to accept these risks agree to accept any and all related risks and/or benefits. If the loss is unaffordable, do not use your money for trade. Profit is never assured for any account; contents of this website do not imply or represent otherwise. Any trading system’s performance history, methodology or data analysis does not indicate results of any kind, either pending or previously.
Testimonial examples shown are authentic feedback from subscribers to this service. However, their claims have not been independently validated nor verified. No one has been compensated to give any sort of testimonial or feedback. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Certain logos including but not limited to Market Watch, Reuters, Seeking Alpha, Yahoo finance, Google finance, CNBC and Investorshub are displayed simply to reflect that we have published or have had links to our published content on these sites at different times. No endorsement or partnership is implied.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
All performance results, hypothetical and/or otherwise are speculative, limited and unrelated to those from other accounts or individuals. Profits and losses are inherently unique, and should never be expected to meet or match those of any other account. Differences should be expected. Results achieved by other programs and/or accounts are neither implied nor guaranteed. In addition, we may use back-testing to represent potential results from our system (hypothetical results based on what might have happened, had the system been used in the past). Hypothetical trading does not account for financial risk impact, accountability and penalties. Hypothetical performance results are not implied, and should not be expected to occur. Any and all adverse results and market and money management effects should be considered. Success is neither implied nor guaranteed.
Street is not a registered investment adviser. We do not and will not provide personalized investment advice. We publish opinionated information about companies that we believe our subscribers may be interested in. Street strives at all times to provide accurate representations of systemic results. We rely on the input of professional market managers, but they do not and cannot provide individual investment advice, nor do they or we guarantee any results. Street may from time to time develop systems internally, and then hire market experts to provide on-going management and execution of the strategy, including daily updates and optimization of the strategy, and to provide real time alerts provided by the service.
Although we strive to contract with recognized experts in the securities industry, contractual obligations mean that some of our experts are allowed to use pseudonyms in Street advertisements and alerts. You should make your investment decisions based on your own research and experience, and not rely on the identity of any specific expert in making investment decisions. While we believe the statements our experts have made relating to managing money for hedge funds or other security systems to be true and have verified this information to the extent required by normal business practice, we cannot and do not independently guarantee the accuracy of this historical information. As part of our research, we have in many cases been given the track records of our experts, but in most cases have no independent verification of that information.
Potential results may be “back-tested” as described previously, and do not take into effect slippage, major price drops that could make it hard to sell positions, taxes when discussing compounded profits year to year, brokerage commissions, or other fees and factors that may vary by investor or market circumstances. Your actual profit may be affected by our own management costs, taxes, or other factors beyond the purview of the system.
This site contains “forward looking statements,” inside the definition of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, goals, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact, and may be “forward looking statements.” Such statements are based on projections, estimates and expectations at the time the statements are made, and may involve risks which could cause actual results to differ than those anticipated. Street and its officers, directors, partners, affiliates, contributors, consultants or employees may hold positions in securities mentioned on the Street website or in its mailings.
In order to reduce the risk of too many traders possibly influencing the market by attempting identical trades, Street reserves the right to limit the number of subscribers in any one service. Once the limit is reached, Street may create a clone site using the same guidelines, strategies and policies. Subscribers to clone sites will receive information unique to each service, respectively.
8. Your account: If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Street is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Street and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion. Street does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use Street only with permission of a parent or guardian.
9. Automatic Renewal: Your subscription will continue for the initial term of the subscription (the “Initial Term”), and will renew automatically at the end of the Initial Term for successive Renewal Terms, each equal to the Initial Term, unless you notify us of your decision to cancel or not to renew your subscription, as outlined below in Paragraph 8. As described in the initial subscription process, as part of the Automatic Renewal process the then-applicable subscription term renewal fee will be billed to the credit card you designated during the subscription process (or subsequently changed). However, you will receive a full refund of your renewal subscription fee if you cancel within 30 days of your subscription renewal. If you wish to cancel your membership, please email our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact Us web page.
10. Advertisers and Third-Party Content: Certain areas of The Street Financial Network may feature “Outside Content,” which is content identified as or attributed to a party other than Street, including without limitation articles licensed to Street and third-party advertisements. You understand that Outside Content (information, advertisements, articles, data, text, images, hyperlinks to non-Street sites, or other materials) displayed on The Street Financial Network are the sole responsibility of the person or entity who created such content. You acknowledge that Street is not the creator of Outside Content and, as such, Street does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. Street also sells paid advertising in an online medium known as co-registration, where advertisers’ offers are presented to users. You acknowledge that any business dealings you may have with advertisers found on or through The Street Financial Network, including both free offers and offers that require payment for the delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Street Parties, as defined above, shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third-party advertisers on the Service. We do not endorse or verify claims made by third-party advertisers and you may wish to consult with an independent, registered financial advisor or a licensed broker before buying or selling any security or investment recommended by an advertiser.
11. Linking Policy: Except as provided herein, you may display a hyperlink to any Free Service posted by Street, so long as any site linking to the Street Financial Network (a) does not suggest or imply that Street sponsors or endorses another website(s)’s product, unless Street has given its prior written consent; (b) does not display any of our trademarks without prior written consent of Street; and (c) does not copy any excerpt of Street content, and (d) does not link to Street in proximity to content that may be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial. We reserve the right to withdraw permission to you to link to any Free Service posted by Street for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion, and in such instance you agree to remove such a link. You are prohibited from displaying or linking to the Paid Service unless you receive prior written permission from Street.
12. User Code of Conduct: The Site may contain chat areas, news groups, bulletin board services, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
While using the Communication Service (also referred to as “Service”) you agree NOT to do any of the following: use the Service for any unlawful purpose; restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using our Service, including, but not limited to, means of “hacking” or “cracking” or defacing any portion of any of our Service; claim or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us without our prior written consent; re-subscribe multiple times to the same Paid Service and then request multiple refunds, or re-register for multiple subscriptions to the same Paid Service under different email addresses in order to avoid paying for a given Paid Service; transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, abusive, harassing, stalking or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information or infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; (d) any advertisements, solicitations, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us); or (e) engage in spamming or flooding; transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, worm, time bomb, Trojan horse, or other harmful or disruptive component; modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble any portion of any of The Street Financial Network remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained within The Street Financial Network; “frame” or “mirror” any part of The Street Financial Network without our prior written authorization; use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents; harvest or collect information about The Street Financial Network visitors or members without express consent; or permit anyone else whose account or subscription was terminated or who has not registered or paid for our content to use any portion of our Service through your subscription, username or password. You also agree that at all times you will: comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Service and the content made available therein; maintain and promptly update your registration data to keep it accurate, current and complete.
Street has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Street reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Street reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever. Street reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Street’s sole discretion. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Street does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Street specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Street spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Street.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials. If you need help maintaining or updating your information, you can contact our Customer Service Department email@example.com or through our Contact Us web page.
13. User Submissions: You may submit editorial submissions, creative suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts, information, feedback or other materials (collectively, “User Submissions”) to Street through a variety of media, including without limitation through e-mail or online submissions. You grant us, including any of our assignees, a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import User Submissions in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the User Submissions. By providing a User Submission, you also acknowledge that the User Submission may be posted online or otherwise reproduced Street, and waive any privacy or publicity rights you may have relating to the User Submission or use of your name or identity in conjunction therewith. Street may, at its sole discretion, remove or prevent access to, in whole or in part, any online User Submission, for any reason or no reason, including any material it deems in violation of its standards. The disclaimers applicable to Outside Content (see Paragraph 6) apply to User Submissions.
14. Copyright Infringement and DMCA: Street has a policy of complying with the Copyright Act and with the notice and take-down provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”). If you believe that materials hosted by Street infringe your copyright, you or your agent may provide a notice as provided under the DMCA, including: (a) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or trademark interest; (b) a description of the copyrighted work(s) or trademark(s) that you claim has been infringed; (c) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website; (d) your address, telephone number, and email address; (e) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or trademark owner or authorized to act on the copyright or trademark owner’s behalf. If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed, you may submit a DMCA-compliant counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices with respect to The Street Financial Network should be emailed to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a policy of terminating the accounts of repeat infringers. You agree that if your account is terminated for this reason that you will not attempt to establish a new account under any name, real or assumed, and further agree that if you violate this restriction by opening a new account after being terminated as a repeat infringer that you will indemnify and hold us harmless for any and all resulting liability that we may incur.
15. Termination and Cancellation: You may remove the benefit of automatic renewal by notifying our Customer Service Department. You may cancel your subscription at any time through the “Newsletter Preferences” link, which can be found in the “My Account” section of the Street web site or by notifying our Customer Service Department at email@example.com or through our Contact Us web page. Your cancellation will take effect once you receive a confirmation email from us. The terms of any refunds of fees for Paid Services are provided in the various offers for each product. It is your responsibility to read and understand the terms of the offer. If you have questions, please make sure to email us or submit them through our Contact Us web page. If you wish to change any of your delivery preferences you may visit the preferences page. Street may terminate your access to the Service at any time at its sole discretion, provided that we provide a pro rata refund for any Paid Service. However, if Street terminates your access to the Service because you have violated any provision of the TCS, including without limitation by seeking to register and cancel multiple times in an effort to secure access to a Paid Service without paying applicable subscription fees, you will not be entitled to receive a refund of any portion of a Paid Service fee paid by you.
16. Miscellaneous Provisions: If any provision of the TCS is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these TCS and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. The TCS is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written consent. Street may transfer or assign this agreement. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained in these TCS are inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof. This, together with the Street policies referred to herein, constitutes the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous written agreement.
17. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Street, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Street reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Street in asserting any available defenses.
18. Dispute Resolution: The TCS are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. You agree to personal jurisdiction by the federal and state courts located in Dade County, Florida, United States of America, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. If you are outside the United States, you further agree that the remedy for any breach of this agreement involving unauthorized access or other infringement of our intellectual property rights shall be an award of damages equivalent to the statutory damages recoverable under the United States Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 501 et seq.